1st Shift – Assembly Operator
We are looking for a skilled Assembler to connect parts into more complex components. You will ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product. You will use your hands or machines to do the job with greater precision. You must have good technical knowledge and possess great manual dexterity. Ability to read instructions represented in manuals, drawings, schematics etc. and follow them with precision is extremely important. The goal is to produce complex outputs by putting together smaller components.
- Stable Employment History;
- Technical Aptitude Education, Training &/or Experience matching Company needs;
- Positive background and references;
- Ability to work in an international, culturally diverse work environment;
- Willingness to Learn;
Demonstrate basic skills for manufacturing competence
- Matching :Compare part with quality check point, Kanban tag, and barcode.
- Coding :Accurately complete production form by documenting part disposition in each production code.
- Measurement: Compare part accuracy by measuring part on check fixture, verifying part characteristics.
- Inspection: Compare quality of part to visual controls, Master sample and Check fixture.
- Math: Ensure parts are produced in schedule quantity by counting and tracking number of parts produced. Use production quantity and amount of time to produce parts, to calculate production efficiency.
- Ensure personal safety by complying with all safety procedures.
- Model appropriate associate conduct and work ethic.
- Observe others’ professional and personal strengths.
- Foster positive company spirit and team relations.
- Follow coordinator’s directives and accept team leader’s direction.
- Produce quality parts in sufficient quantities to supply customer requirements.
- Accurately complete production documentation.
- Follow company procedures and manufacturing processes.
- Support IATF-16949 requirements.
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely, efficient manner.
- Consider cost-effective use of time, materials and resources.
- Advance professional technical knowledge and competency through work effort.
- Develop skills for personal and company benefit.
- Participate in team productivity.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement process ensuring that the products and process are continually upgraded.
- Assist communication of shop floor leadership directives within area.
- Ensure product quality through manufacturing process and disciplined adherence to procedure.
- Other duties assigned by Team Leader & Area Coordinator.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Day Shift
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance