2nd Shift – Press Operator
Assist Press Coordinator in area administration via being responsible for directed tactical tasks and/or short-term goals for area. Lead and direct Press team by modeling professionalism and area specific procedures for safely manufacturing high quality automotive structural parts.
Support (ATA) efforts to promote Corporate Social Responsibility, (CSR) and ensure activities are carried out in cooperation with G-TEKT CSR, and Corporate Governance initiatives and activities to ensure compliance in functional areas of responsibility. Support the Corporate Governance Policy of Austin Tri-Hawk Automotive and the Objectives of:
Meeting challenges of changed legal and business environment.
Enhancing the trust of ATA among customers, associates, and society.
Implementing activities to improve ATA business operations using a strategy of Steady Compliance.
Press Coordinator (and Team)
Demonstrate basic skills for manufacturing competence
- Matching: Compare part with quality check point, Kanban tag, and barcode.
- Coding: Accurately complete production form by documenting part disposition in each production code.
- Measurement: Compare part accuracy by measuring part on check fixture, verifying part characteristics.
- Inspection: Compare quality of part to visual controls, Master sample and Check fixture.
- Math: Ensure parts are produced in schedule quantity by counting and tracking number of parts produced. Use production quantity and amount of time to produce parts, to calculate production efficiency.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Nigh Shift
Pay: From $15.40 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance